This means that most of the non-graphics related part of Bennu for the Wii is now done -just in time to celebrate the new year- and now it's time for me to focus on the part of Bennu that you can actually show to other people.
I also updated mod_sound and fixed a couple of bugs I had put there.
Last but not least, I did the same offsetting for the GLOBALs as I had to do for the LOCALs.
Happy new year, and say welcome 2010: the year of graphics for Bennu in the Wii! :)
PS: Just like it happens with the MacOSX platform (which isn't compiling right now in Bennu but has a lot of supporting code inside) memory_total() and memory_free() are placeholders and always return 0. I might be able to implement those, but I am not sure.
PS2: The text-only modules I have not yet implemented fall in one of these categories:
- Either they don't make sense in the Wii (mod_wm, mod_sys). These will just be a list of placeholder functions that will only return default values and run no code.
- Or they provide functionality not always present in the Wii (mod_key, mod_cd).
- They're mod_debug, This one is big&complex and even if it's very useful, I want to focus on the rest of Bennu first.