Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fixed librender, mod_map working (minus byte-order). Regressions in mod_proc.

Today I fixed librender, there were a few thing I had omitted, the most important of which was telling Bennu to redraw the screen every FRAME.

So after some rough testing, I believe that mod_map is working fine. I'll have to do more thorough testing, though.
I'm expecting to find problems with mod_map when working in a real Wii (I tested the code in my linux box) because of the different byte-order it uses. Colours will most likely seem broken. Expect a couple of demos about this later today or maybe tomorrow.

I've also found a regression in mod_proc. signal seems to not be working as expected. I'll have a look into that.

Also, the module dependency diagram is growing :)

No comments: