Wednesday, February 24, 2010

libmouse, mod_mouse, libfont & mod_map

Today I've integrated libmouse into the core & runtime. I didn't need to integrate mod_mouse as it has no real code and all it does is declare its dependency upon libmouse.
Also, while doing yesterday's changes to the way the offsets were defined, I pretty much broke all the GLOBALs because of a stupid error. That made Bennu think the mouse was static at (9999,9999) and make it not detect mouse events such as clicking. That's fixed now.

So now that the mouse is working pretty much as expected, I've integrated libfont into the runtime & compiler. No major hiccups with that and it was a required step for integrating mod_map.
Mod_map is in and parts of it work fine. Other parts don't, yet. So for example, you can do a png_load and a png_save but you cannot display GRAPHs onscreen. I'll have to look into that a bit further, but I think I'll post a small surprise after I get mod_map working, so that you can get an idea of the real state of the port, in case you don't care at all about/understand all the technical jargon.

To sum up, things are going great! :)

No comments: