Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Collision, signal fixed!

Ok, I finally fixed the signal and collision bugs. At some point during the integration of mod_proc & mod_grproc, I had broken a few things. What I'm not really sure of is why signal was working before...
Both 09_mod_proc.prg and 20_mod_grproc.prg work now as expected.

Wow! I did a few things in under an hour of coding today! :)

PS: BTW, this thing is starting to look usable (if you don't take colours being broken into the account) so if you want to start porting your games to the Wii and help test the port, please get in touch with me.

No comments: